About this website
If you are here for the first time, I made this site as a place to share my experience of working as a designer and running a solo business.
I’m also using it as a place to document my design process and record everything I’m learning from books, articles and various other material.
Hopefully you might pick up some useful lessons whilst you’re here.
A little more about me
I started teaching myself design and code in 2006 whilst I was studying art.
I tried a “real job” in Insurance after graduating university, but quit in 2010 to focus on making websites for a living and other creative pursuits.
Right now I’m living between London and Hamburg where I work remotely with a handful of clients. When I’m not at my desk I enjoy hiking, climbing and taking pictures.
Where to go next
If you’re interested in working with me, you might like to check out a few recent projects i’ve been working on:
- Albion Cycling – British cycling gear for all sorts of weather.
- We Art London — All the latest art exhibitions directly to your inbox
Other things i’ve made
- Type Services is a small type foundry I set up this year.
- In Detail focuses on visual interviews with jewellery collectors and influencers. I co-founded and continue to work on the project with jewellery consultant Beanie Major.
- Dark Sky are an electronic music duo from south London. Since 2012 I have led creative direction of artwork on all their releases. You can see the artwork and listen to their music over on my Soundcloud page.
Let’s keep in touch
If you made it this far, thanks a lot. I appreciate you taking the time to look at my website.
If you’d like to keep in touch, head over to my newsletter page and leave your email address. Once a week, on a Friday morning, I send out a brief email containing a few useful tools, articles and other things worth sharing.