What I'm doing now
I’m in California for two weeks where I’m focusing on these things:
- Taking pictures.
- Camping in Joshua Tree.
- Hiking in Yosemite.
- Not looking at a computer screen.
When i’m back I’ll be picking up where I left off:
- Building a site with Luke for the very talented Chloe Chalker.
- Working on projects with AIN.
- Writing articles for my website and weekly mail out.
- Painting type for a new project.
- Printing a tee with Dark Sky for Carhartt.
- Thinking about next steps with We Art London.
Right now these are my priorities so I’m saying no to most other stuff.
Last Updated: May 17, 2017. (Page inspire by Zen Habits.)